Saturday, February 14, 2009

Client Project

Last week, I accidentally answered the blog topic about my ideas for the client project. I mentioned creating a humorous video or perhaps a music clip of some kind. However, after further discussion with my group members we established a more concrete theme for the project. Kristin came up with the great idea, which involves the creation of a recipe booklet for healthy cooking. This would work really well because it can have many different aspects to it that would allow our group to effectively target our audience. An example may be a demonstration of cooking one of the recipes on campus as well as posting video footage of it online for many others to see.

Everything seems to be going great with our group. There are no schedule conflicts, so everyone is able to meet at the same time and contact each other easily. I think the recipe booklet will allow all of our group members talents to emerge. If we do a demonstration, I could try to make it humorous. Laughter is the key to success in my opinion because it gets everyone's attention and makes the experience memorable. While we have agreed on this idea as a whole, we are always open to suggestions for improvement.

Most of the questions that I originally had were answered after Jennifer's visit on Monday. Basically, she wants to promote a healthier style of living which involves all aspects of life, including areas such as health, social behavior, environmental surroundings, as well as economical forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment